Headlines News :
Home » , » Rajesh Payal Rai: Sex Six Interview (Received many proposals for Sex)

Rajesh Payal Rai: Sex Six Interview (Received many proposals for Sex)

Written By Admin on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 | 6:01 AM

1.How often do you get sex proposals from your female fans?
Oh I receive many such proposals, both here and abroad. They send me such messages through Facebook and mobile. Of course, I am not generalizing that all female fans send me only sex proposals.

2.How would you define your sexual experiences?
Well, I do have my own experiences. However, I would not want to go into details as some things are best left behind closed curtains.

3.When is sex appropriate for you?
Personally, sex is appropriate when two people share feelings and agree on their actions. Both of them should be satisfied, as well as private about their actions. I believe one should not love for sex, but should be the other way round.

4.How often do you watch X films?
When I was 16/17 years of age I used to watch such films a lot. I continued this trend till I was 24. But now, I don't have time!

5.How did you feel watching X movies?
I enjoyed it a lot. There was a lot of excitement as well. I used to watch it with friends but I preferred to watch it by myself.

6.There was a time when there was a lot of talk and excitement about you piercing your manhood. Why did you remove the piercing?
I enjoy piercing, it's my interest. However, this piercing caused me a lot of trouble: I suffered from infection and swelling, and was a hassle with other things as well.
- text by jayan subba manandhar (Source: glamournepal.com)
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Online Filmy Items - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger